My Work - Fine Art Section


My Current Work 

This is a selection of work I have done in the first two weeks of my Foundation Art and Design course at college, in the fine art section.
These first 4 images show the results of a project where we were given an object and had to recreate it in 3D, then paint/draw the object we created.














I am quite proud of the 3D object I created as I think it was very like the original object.
The paintings I also like, as we experimented with technique, such as drawing without looking at the page. I like the colours of the diluted ink wash background, which were used to fill in the negative space around the object first, and the bold lines made with undiluted ink, contrasting with the bright colours of wax crayons. 





























Comments

Popular Posts