My work in an exhibition!! (alright, it's only at college but still)

The Hello Beautiful project work is being exhibited at chesterfield college for the next two weeks. It's really great and exciting, and although I didn't get picked to have my piece screen printed and put in the exhibition in London, I was highly commended, and will be having mine made into post cards. I'm so pleased with it. And the person that got chosen did deserve it, and in my opinion everyone's work was brilliant and anyone could easily have been chosen. Here's some photos of the exhibition :) -
(My piece in the exhibition)


Work from the original exhibition:



(9th Feb) Just received an e-mail from Jane, the founder of Hello Beautiful and not only will my piece be made into greetings cards, but the bras I decorated as an idea for the project will also be used at the 'future art awareness exhibits'. Yay!!

Comments

Popular Posts