Project Research

Here's some research I've been doing for my college project. The first is a video created by Ira Glass, which contains some really interesting uses of typography and methods to illustrate (see what I did there? ;)) his point on the creative process and how artists won't get it right straight away. In my opinion, I don't think an artist will ever think they have got it right. I think that's probably what makes an artist :) here's the link to the video, give it a watch :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlTRYcFBkq4

 I also did some research on Richard Vergez, and found He's created some quite nice GIFs. I would like to have a go at making a GIF, and his are quite inspirational in relation to my project and some of the work I have done so far. Here's one I really like:

Comments

Popular Posts